1. It is mandatory to have a valid email id for communication.
2. In parents details if any field is not applicable, please leave it.
3. The online registration form will only be accepted upon successful online payment of the registration fee.
4. Kindly fill in the particulars of the child (i.e. name, parents' names and date of birth) correctly.
5. The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the birth certificate of the child.
6. The management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate.
7. Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
8. Standard charges for Card Transactions and Net Banking would be charged extra as per actual by the bank for using these services. These charges would be added to the Fee, post your selection of the respective payment mode in the Payment Portals.
I hereby agree that I have read all the guidelines. I understand the implication on cost by the bank for using online payment services.